Employment Opportunities at Marimed
Check out our current job openings on:
Craigslist (search “Hawaii”, ” Jobs”, and “Nonprofit Sector”), or
Indeed.com (search “youth counselor” or “Kaneohe”).
Or contact our HR department directly at 808.352.0201.
Check often, jobs openings may become available with our:
Kailana Residential Treatment Program for Adolescents,
Tall-ship sailing and maritime education program
If you want to work for an organization:
- That has an important mission and a record of success.
- With staff that love their jobs and are treated as family.
- With compassionate, visionary leadership.
- With talented and caring management staff.
- Where new ideas are appreciated.
- Where the spirit of respect and ALOHA is at the core of all programs, systems and relationships.
- Where your work has a REAL impact on lives.
- With experiential activities that include sailing, canoeing, camping and hiking.
- That is an An Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Marimed is the place for you!
Marimed’s Full Time Benefits Package Includes:
- Prescription Coverage
- Group Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Plan
- Supplemental Insurance
Complete a Resume (review details below carefully before sending) and Application:
- Your resume should not be more than older than two months from date submitted.
- Your employment history needs to indicate the MONTH and the YEAR for both start and termination dates.
- If you have any gaps of six months or more in your employment history, you must include a written explanation of why there is a gap.
Download Application (You Must Have Adobe Reader Installed to Download the Application) If you do not have Adobe Reader installed, click on the link below to download the free reader.Important Note Regarding Email:
The Marimed Foundation email system blocks incoming email with compressed file attachments.
Please do not attach any .zip, .rar, or any other compressed files with your email.
Send Email and Resume to:
Email To: Jobs@Marimed.org
Mail To: Marimed Foundation 45-021 Likeke Place Kaneohe, Hi. 96744
Fax To: (808) 352-0201
For all Other HR Inquiries Email: HR@Marimed.org